We are looking for a Full Stack Vue.js and Node.js Developer to join our team and help create new features and improve existing ones on our platform. As a Full Stack Vue.js and Node.js Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with other developers, designers, product managers, and stakeholders to build beautiful web applications.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for developing scalable web applications using the latest technologies such as Vue.js and Node.js. You will be a part of the full life cycle development including research, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of web applications along with other developers. You must have an excellent understanding of client-side scripting (such as HTML/CSS) and server-side technologies (Node). Knowledge or experience using various API’s would be beneficial too!
- Experience working with frontend frameworks such as Vue.js
- Knowledgeable in building RESTful API’s for different platforms
- Ability to develop secure backends that handle authentication/authorization protocols
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Proficiency in writing reusable components and libraries
- Familiarity with database systems like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Ability to quickly understand complex architectures from high-level designs
- Proven experience designing interactive user interfaces for web applications
- Strong debugging skills utilizing tools like Chrome Dev Tools
- Engage in peer review process of source code including design documentation updates
- Ensure code standards are maintained throughout the development lifecycle
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT
- Experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work on interesting projects while having direct impact on our products features & usability – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.